Equipment & Specification
Fitted as standard
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Electric front/rear windows
- Rain sensing wipers
- Comfort suspension
- Body colour door mirrors and handles
- Power locking and remote control with two foldable keys and opening boot selector
- Automatic headlight adjustment
- Front halogen fog lights with cornering function
- Full LED headlights with LED rear lights
- Rear fog lights
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Front assist city emergency braking and pedestrian protection
City Emergency braking
Driving around town there’s an increased number of hazards to avoid. The City Emergency Braking System is an innovative technology that helps avoid collisions under these conditions. Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) also includes the Front Assist area monitoring system with City Emergency Braking System. Automatically activated at speeds under 19mph, this system detects critical distances, warns of hazardous situations and if the driver fails to brake and a collision is imminent, triggers emergency braking. This can reduce the severity of an accident and even avoid a crash.
- Lane assist
- Rear parking sensor
- SEAT Drive profile - 4 different modes, progressive steering, 4Drive versions with off-road/snow, steering response, throttle response, gear shifts
- Auto dimming rear view mirror
- Electrically adjustable and folding door mirrors
- Driver/front passenger airbag
- Drivers knee airbag
- Front passenger airbag deactivation
- Front side airbags
- Tiredness recognition system
- Two curtain airbags
Audio / Communications
- Bluetooth audio streaming with handsfree system
BluetoothBluetooth technology helps electronic devices communicate wirelessly via radio signals between their transmitters and receivers.
With Bluetooth in your car you can make hands-free calls, without taking your phone out of your pocket. It reroutes calls to your car's audio system when you are driving, automatically muting any music that is playing while you are speaking. You can also connect to music on your phone and some MP3 players. Some systems also have voice recognition built in.
Data is transmitted on the 2.4 GHz band (licence-exempt worldwide). The transmitting power of the interface is one watt, allowing a transmission range of around ten metres - more than enough to link up devices inside a car. We offer factory fitted Bluetooth solutions providing safe, hands-free communications while driving.* Please check phone compatibility with your Retailer.
- Navigation system with 8" colour touchscreen with proximity sensor, 3D Map display, DAB, AM/FM Radio, 3 USB, Aux-in, 8 speakers, SD card
- Steering wheel mounted audio/telephone controls
- 10.25" digital cockpit
- Digital cockpit
- e-Call (emergency call)
- Full Link Smartphone Integration with Mirror Link, Apple Car Play, Google Android Auto
- Comfort front seats
- Driver/passenger lumbar adjustment
- Easy fold rear seat system - second and third row
- Folding table on front seat backrests
- Forward and backward adjustable seats 2nd row
- Front seat back storage pockets
- Height adjustable driver's seat
- Height adjustable front headrests
- Height adjustable passenger seat
- ISOFIX points in outer 2nd row seats and front passenger seat with top tether anchorage points
Isofix is the result of the efforts of well-known car makers to create a uniform and optimal standard for anchoring child seats. Isofix is not an official DIN standard.
Isofix child seats are equipped with a simplified fastening device. They can be used in all cars which are already factory-equipped with standardised snap couplings.
The child seat preinstallation has two bars which are firmly attached to the car body. Isofix-type child seats are firmly attached by two connectors.
Isofix child seats can be fitted easily and offer the highest degree of safety due to being robustly attached to the car body.
All cars of the SEAT model range feature the Isofix system at the rear.
- 3 zone climate control
- Black interior roof
- Front cupholders
- Gear shift indicator
- Leather gear knob
- Leather wrapped multifunction steering wheel
- Luggage compartment floor with split function
- Sliding boot cover
- Storage draw under front passenger seat
- Three 12V sockets
- Ambient spot lighting and front footwell illumination
- Keyless entry and go
- 18" Performance machined alloy wheels 37/1
|Maximum speed||126 mph|
|Max torque imperial||0.00 lb/ft|
|Cubic capacity||1968 cc|
|MPG (urban)||48.7 mpg|
|MPG (extra urban)||64.2 mpg|
|MPG (combined)||57.6 mpg|
|Litres/100 km (urban)||5.8 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (extra urban)||4.4 l/100 km|
|Litres/100 km (combined)||4.9 l/100 km|
|Kerb weight||2410 kg|
|Vehicle length||4735 mm|
|Vehicle width||1839 mm|
|Vehicle height||1674 mm|
|Vehicle wheelbase||2790 mm|
|Tank capacity||58 l|
|Number of cylinders||4|
|CO2 emissions||129 g/km|
|Noise level||No data available|
- 12-month warranty
- Full service history check
- Multi-point check
- 12 month MOT protection
- 30-day no quibble exchange
- 12-months roadside assistance
- 5 days SEAT insurance**
- Independent vehicle history check
Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information above. However, errors may occur. Check with your local dealer about items which may affect your decision to purchase.
* Please disregard the mileage unless it is verified by an independent mileage search. A mileage investigation will be carried out by your chosen dealer.
SEAT UK Stock vehicles can be sourced through your local dealer. Price may vary by dealer.